Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pop-Up Shop

This year will be the first time that my studio will be open to the public for black Friday.
There will be an area to create your own scrapbook pages for all the photos you would have taken on Thanksgiving and for all the photos you will be taking during the holiday season. Also you can make a custom pair of beerings all you have to do is pick a cap and add your charms it's really easy and i'll be there to help you the entire time. For those of you that are over 21 there will be adult drinks being served, light snacks plus Christmas music and movies for the kiddos. This event can be a little hard to find as there is no door open to easily walk in but you can text message me when you get to the door my number will be on the front black or on the big red alley way door.
So, this black friday and entire holiday shopping season for that matter make sure to find your local flea markets, bizarres or swap meets and buy something handcrafted from a small business.










"LIKE" my page on Facebook and e-mail me about custom orders capsnscraps@gmail.com or to shop all year round check out my Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment