Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Awakening, Seahawks and Events


Shandi


Corey

 This month has been so busy already the SEAHAWKS won the super bowl and this great city i live in has been on cloud 9 ever since then. I have had 3 shows already this month one at the Ok Hotel in Pioneer square that was pretty slow, the 2nd one was in Tacoma at King's Book put on by Tacoma is for lovers where I saw all my crafty friends and the 3rd was at The Blue Moon Tavern in the Udistrict it was awesome and I met lots of new crafty people.
Thanks to Lauren for taking these photos and if you want to check out more of her work you can see it at laurenaddisonwilliams.com

Here is  a list of where you can find my small business Caps'N'Scraps for the rest of February.

Urban Shopping & Coctails
842 S.Sprague Ave, Tacoma WA
2pm-6pm, 21+
 
Back Bar Flea Market
2200 2nd Ave, Seattle WA
3pm-7pm, ALL ages

So excited for the 1st Hangover Flea Market of 2014 after the closing of our former home!

Hangover Flea Market
429 Eastlake Ave E Seattle WA
2pm-6pm, ALL ages

Then of course my biggest show EVER!
RAW presents
///AWAKENING
Showbox at the Market
1426 1st Ave, Seattle WA
7pm-11pm, 21+
$15 pre-sale and $20 at door
Order your ticket here I AM RAW

 

Thanks so much for taking the time to learn a little bit more about my small business CapsNscraps and for supporting your local artist, crafter, designer and pickers.

Go HAWKS, Super Bowl champions.































No comments:

Post a Comment